For over a half century, Emanuel Lutheran School has been shepherding children through their formative years, instilling character, excellence and the courage of faith.
· Strong, Christ-Centered Education
· State Certified Staff
· 12:1 Student Teacher Ratio
· 90% of Students participate in After School Activities.
We believe in equipping students with the tools they need to live a fulfilling and successful life. We teach them to believe in excellence, to believe in a bright future, to believe in the love of Jesus Christ, and to believe in them. At Emanuel, we teach children to believe in a future of possibilities and to realize their full potential.
“The love of Jesus is shared with our children in so many ways – They go home every night knowing that they are important and special to God. As a result, they also learn to share that love with other people in the world around them.” (Quoted from a parent of current student and a graduate) The mission of Emanuel Lutheran School is to serve our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ by:
- Providing a quality Lutheran education with a Christian focus so as to prepare children to function effectively as Christians in today’s world.
- Serving as a primary educational resource for Lutherans and other Christians to foster a spirit of cooperation and community with other congregations.
- Acting as an avenue of outreach and interaction between Emanuel Lutheran Church and the community.
- Assisting in the spiritual development of our students, their families, our staff, and congregation.